1. How do we avail of the courses/packages?
2. What are the payment methods available to enroll?
You may use cash, bank transfer/deposit, check payment, wire transfer or GCash.
3. How long does the training run?
The Training sessions can last up to a month depending on the package you enlisted.
4. Are you a broker?
Trade Associates Corp is not a broker. We are a trading school that provides education to clients who are interested to learn the skill of trading and have a lifetime income.
5. What is the minimum amount to start a trading account?
The minimum deposit depends on the broker that you will be using.
6. What is a broker?
A broker is an individual or firm that acts as an intermediary between an investor and a securities exchange. It can also refer to the role of a firm when it acts as an agent for a customer and charges the customer a commission for its services.
7. Is Trade Associates Corp networking?
Trade Associates Corp does not provide any networking services. What we provide is education that clients can have to create lifetime income.
8. Will my package/course be forfeited if I am not able to attend the training?
Clients are only allowed to reschedule the training schedule once. If clients can't make it after it has been rescheduled, training sessions will be forfeited.
9. When can I avail the one-on-one coaching sessions included in our package?
One-on-one coaching sessions can be availed once the students finished the whole training course. You may contact support to schedule and check the availability of the Trader Coaches.
10. Can we transfer the training to others?
Yes. The training session can be transferred to a family member, friend, or relative who is interested in trading and learns the skill of getting a lifetime income.
11. Are you going to provide a recorded webinar or link to us once we have finished the training course? Can we record the webinar?
Clients/ students are not allowed to record any training sessions provided by Trade Associates Corp. However, we will provide a learning management tool after the course where they can access all training videos and modules.